African Black Soap
100% Pure Botanical Extract
Aroma Health’s African natural black soap is one of the most healthful yet unheard of soaps you will find. This black soap contains more benefits for healthy skin than you can imagine.
All natural African black soap is made from dried plantain skins, palm leaves, cocoa pod powder, and kernel oil for an all-natural cleansing process. Plantains skins are largely what make this black soap so effective. It is a natural source of vitamins A & E and iron. When black soap is made, the skin of the plantain is dried under the sun and then roasted in a clay oven. The heat must be constant in order to achieve the perfect brownish black color, texture & smell. Afterwards, cocoa pod powder is added. Cocoa pod is the shell of the cocoa fruit and also has natural healing properties.
The next part of the black soap making process is very precise. The roasted plantain skin is mixed with palm and palm kernel oil to form the soap. The roasted plantains determine the color of the soap. The longer the plantains are roasted, the darker the black soap will become.
Benefits of black soap:
- Natural black soaps help deep clean skin.
- Black soap works on most skin types including rough and dry or sensitive skin.
- Help clear skin bumps and spots by using black soap daily.
- Helps relieve acne, oily skin & other skin problems.
- Black soap is also great for removing makeup.
- Black soap benefits against premature facial lines and wrinkles.
- Black soap can also be lathered and used as an effective shampoo.